even for the heaviest
Even for the heaviest steel-ribbed drums – the profitability of the drum press DIXI 25 FP is underscored.
Through the closed splash-guard cladding with large inspection window, this drum press offers an optimal safety concept. The hydraulic unit and the electric control system save space and are integrated in the machine stand for protection against external damage. The environmentally-conscious mode of operation is demonstrated through the liquid collection device.
Large press plunger: With vent spikes and two-sided guide.
Environmentally effective: Collection device for residual liquids
- Energy saving, quiet 2-stage hydraulics with automatic limit shutdown.
- Automatic pressing procedure: Put drum in, activate the start button and then take out the compressed drum.
- Liquid collection fixture for residual liquids – can be connected to an in-plant disposal network.
- Ventilation spikes punch holes in the drum surface for venting.
- Closed splash-guard cladding with inspection window, for complete protection of the operator.
- Hard-chrome plated piston rod.
- Electrical and hydraulic overload safeguard.
- Stable steel-weld construction in closed design – maintenance-free.
Motor kW: 5,5
Connected load V/Hz: 400 / 50
Pressing force max. kN: 250
Cycle time s: 32 / per drum
Pressing time s: 14 / per drum
Fill opening W x H cm: 68 x 95
Height above ground cm: 21
Width cm: 120
Depth cm: 85
Height* cm: 292
Weight kg: 730
*Transport height 240 cm