Effective volume of reduction of obsolete packaging, production waste and other waste (recyclable) materials through press systems provides space and lowers costs. In addition, separation and proper pre-sorting of materials for recycling protects the environment.
Systematic compaction of recyclable fractions with DIXI press systems
In the 1980s Maschinenfabrik Bermatingen decided to establish another mainstay, in addition to the HUMUS mulching technology. The clearly increasing environmental consciousness and the noticeable pervasiveness of recycling concepts provided the impetus to concentrate in the direction of environmental technology.
Through strong sales activities and direct contact with customers important impulses for the DIXI model range emerged. Today Maschinenfabrik Bermatingen presents the »DIXI press systems for volume reduction of recyclable fractions« – profitable for the user and practically tailored to the requirements of modern waste management.
The mandatory take-back anchored in the »dual system« and other statutory regulations increasingly demand the economy and society to act. Waste avoidance is the order of the day. Today up to 80 percent of waste materials can already be supplied as recyclable fractions for practical reprocessing. Recycling is considered as the exigency of our time. Within this overall economic framework, rethinking in the direction of future-oriented concepts and new ways of recycling are required.
The system thought
behind the DIXI program aims at individual solutions for every customer requirement. The extensive press product line, with a well differentiated capacity offering covers a broad spectrum of different applications:
- Compact hydraulic press: for efficient volume reduction where space is at a premium – with a light bale weight of approx. 30 – 50 kg
- Hydraulic multi-chamber system for correctly sorted separation of recyclable fractions that can be extended with additional chambers as desired
- Hydraulic »compactors« product range
- For high capacity in a small space – with a pressing force offering ranging from 8.5 up to 80 t and bale weights between 30 and 500 kg
- Hydraulic drum press: The special system with 25 tons of pressing force for compressing even the heaviest steel-ribbed 200 l drums
- The hydraulic channel presses
All critical components of the DIXI SLK presses can be perfectly modified and matched for the user-specific requirements.
The bottom line is that the investment and the use of a press system always pays off for the user.
Beyond the material benefit, the decision bears witness of future-oriented responsibility relative to our environment. Tactical management of recyclable fractions in the reuse cycle conserves resources and also saves expensive energy. The positive image enhancement effects generated by this type of environment-conscious activity should not be underestimated. Moreover, clean operation and production areas have an impressive effect on customers and employees.
The DIXI technical consultant determines a precise needs analysis for you, and the individual DIXI Service guarantees that you can quickly start using your custom-tailored press system.
- Practical trials
- Leasing and maintenance contracts
- Expert advice at disposal
- Customer service throughout Germany